Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Get your money's worth! Coupons you can actually use!

Growing up my parents spent every weekend pouring over the coupon inserts found in our local paper, cutting out discounts and filing them in our little acordian organizer. I gave up using coupons when I changed my diet several years ago because I couldn't find any of the foods I buy in those same circulars!
Enter: The Internet.
There are loads of ways to save online, and you can drastically cut down on your grocery bill if you do a little planning before you leave for the store.
Try going to the website of the brands you buy - you can often download and print a coupon on your home computer and take it right to the store.
Try www.seventhgeneration.com, as well as other brands like www.organicvalley.com

This month, try: http://www.eatingwell.com/coupons/index.php?ViewAll=1

Enjoy!
Alex

No comments: